With more than 19 years of experience in the yarns and textile industries.

LED Effects Light

Hubei larger demand are very profitable - FangQi yarn order Textile information - Textile net - Textile integrated service provider

by:Chengyi     2020-06-20
Recently, the hubei silver accesses the cotton industry to the larger, xiangyang, hubei learned that local FangQi business situation is good, most of the downstream manufacturers said yarn sales, factory are all basic construction. Larger local FangQi at 40 yarn count products, 32, 50000 ingot production enterprises in the majority. Hen visiting understands, 2 - 30000 pounds FangQi cotton stock 1 - in more About 2 months, with 60% of the manufacturers use the crop in 2017, the remaining 40% of manufacturers use national cotton reserves. Have reflected, national cotton reserves was lower than those of the same level spot price 300 yuan/tons, price advantage is obvious. Is different from the usual, most local FangQi said, now the yarn sales is very good, the downstream orders in short supply. To meet the demand of downstream customers, some manufacturers through outside mining yarn sales to the customer. Well when it comes to profits, most manufacturers said profit, some manufacturers say yarn profit of 1000 yuan/ton. In addition, local businesses equipment upgrade consciousness strongly, a manufacturer has introduced the Italian import spinning equipment, greatly improving the production efficiency.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...